Bath Hen Do Activities
If your Bride to be is adventurous, competitive or just someone that likes to be doing, here are our suggestions for Bath hen do activities. Note of caution, they might not all be for everyone in your group, so you may want to have other options on standby; throwing the mother in-law to-be around in a giant plastic ball might not be the best start to their relationship…
Classic Bath hen do activities
- Afternoon tea in Bath for a hen do
- Life drawing hen party in Bath
- Restaurants and eating out on a Bath hen do
- Bars and pubs for a Bath hen party
- Night clubs for a Bath hen party
- Cocktail making Bath hen party
- Thermae Bath spa hen party
- Bath boat trips hen parties
- Dance class Bath hen party
- Gin hen party Bath
Pulse racing experiences – Bath hen do activities
Castle Combe Racing Circuit – Offering rally driving experiences, Lotus driving experiences and plenty of other options, an energetic, adrenaline fuelled experience.
Go Sky Dive – Located near Salisbury, offering taster sky diving experiences for groups and individuals. Celebratory dives are also available, where the bubbly is waiting for you when you land, hopefully not with a bump!
Zorb football in Bath – Football but not as you know it, you don’t actually even need to be that good at kicking a ball. With your torso encased in a clear round bubble, opposing teams collide, rebound, roll head over heels and battle to win safely cushioned in their body zorb. Absolutely crazy but great fun too.
Go Ape – High rope adventures in the forest of Dean, tree top activities for the daredevils and thrill seekers in your group.
Original Wild – The no.1 high quality adventure activity provider in Bath. Experience a fun and adventurous hen (or stag) party. Choose from an exciting range of activities, from stand up paddleboarding to abseiling, a truly memorable and unique experience for your party. Half day or full day adventures available.
Hens go wild in the country – Hen activities Bath
If your hens are an adventurous bunch and keen to get into activities that are going to get a little bit dirty then we can recommend a day spent with Team Pursuits.
Located only ten minutes away from Bath centre with packages called, Annie get your gun, Mud and Dust and Maid Marion’s Weapons, you know you are going to have fun here.
A typical half- day package looks like this:
- 10.00 Arrival. Hot/cold refreshments.
- 10.30 Sign disclaimers, split into 2 teams and begin activities spending 40 minutes on each.
- Activity 1 – Quad Bike Skills Course – Practice and individual timed laps.
- Activity 2 – Blindfold 4×4 Driving – Using a “special” language of animal noises the 3 navigators direct the blind driver around the flagged course… hilarious fun!
- 11.10 p.m. Swap activities.
- 11.50 p.m. Both teams come together for a finale on one activity – Quad Bike Pit Stop Challenge.
- 12.30 p.m. Finish activities.
- Prize giving & refreshments.
If that’s not enough you can also add in a Belly dancing class! Taught by Waffaa Powell, she has a minimum group size of 8 and no maximum, as a great Lebanese cook you can also add in a traditional lunch catered for by Waffaa.
Make a day of it at Team Pursuits and create lots of fun memories, (your Mother in Law to be axe throwing!)
Active but a little easier Bath hen do activities
Victoria Falls Adventure Golf – Victoria Falls Adventure Golf
Bike Hire – Bath By Cycle
Walking Tours – Laugh at Bath Walking Tours
Bath Boating – Adventures on the waterways
Bath Races – A seasonal racing calendar
Bath Rugby – Rugby at the Rec
Vegetarian Cookery School – Demuths